1. SAW
Made in 2004Director: James Wan
Type: Horror/Mystery/Thriller
Actor: Cray Elwes etc
Date of release: 29 October 2004 (USA)
Setting: In the washroom, there are 2 men tying with chain.
Source: The Internet Movie Datebase
Recommendation: This is a horrible movie. Many of scenes contain fear. But this story is difficult and deep. Maybe someone hate like this story. But I like it!
2. United 93
Made in 2006Director: Paul Greengrass
Type: crime history drama
Date of release: 12 August 2006
Setting: In hijacking airplane
Source: The internet Movie Database
Recommendation: I could know about 9.11 from this movie. United 93 was only plane that didn’t reach the target. The passengers get cooperation and fight against the terrorists. I was moved by their courage. I thought we mustn’t forget about 9.11.
3. LAPUTA: Castle in the Sky

Made in 1986
Director: Hayao Miyazaki
Type: Animation
Date of release: 1986
Setting: Source: The end of 19 century, there is flying ship.
Source: Wikipedia
Recommendation: I like it best in the ghible's movie. In this movie, there is a robot, battle with their laser beam. I like it because it is cool and kind. This robot tries to keep environment. And the castle is so cool, too. Inside the castle is so complex. Maybe you have seen it before, but I think you should see it again and again!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿