2009-12-01

How to get taxi



I’ll introduce you about how to get taxi.


From train stations or airports, go to the taxi stand and line up. In the street, you look for a taxi which has an orange light on its roof. It is a sign which the taxi is empty. When you see an empty taxi, raise your hand and call it. The backdoor opens and closes automatically, so stand back and wait until it opens. The right backdoor doesn’t open automatically. Get in the taxi and tell the driver where you want to go or show them the address written in Japanese of your destination. Before you get out of the taxi, pay the charge. No tip is necessary. Wait until the door opens and get out of the taxi.
Most of drivers don't speak English, so it is highly recommended that you have the address of your destination written in Japanese or have a map. Taxis are pretty expensive in Japan, especially between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m., when the meter adds extra charges. When you call a taxi from a restaurant or other places, you are required to pay extra charges.
If you want to know taxi far, you can use this site. These infomations are written in Japanese!

5 件のコメント:

  1. I think your blog is great, because i can know about how to get to taxi.

    返信削除
  2. I think your blog is interesting because your topic teaches me about taxi.

    返信削除
  3. I think your blog is nice because foreigners who see this blog will understand how to get to taxi.

    返信削除
  4. I think your blog is good. Because it has much information. I seldom getting taxi.

    返信削除
  5. It's great because I think these information is very useful for foreigners. You researched well.

    返信削除