2010-01-19
Reflection
In this class, I learnt how to make presentation and blogs. I enjoyed them because I like making presentations. In my junior high school and high school, we often made presentations and showed it in front of my friends, so I'm used to making presentations. This class has many good points, for example, we can find new information such as interesting festivals, about NUFS, good Nagoya foods and so on. If we don't have such chance, we won't know about great and useful information. I'm happy to have this class. I think there are no bad points in this Internet English course because I can't find them!! I think learning how to make presentation is really useful for us when we get a job. In companies, we may make some presentations and show it in front of our boss. If we have good experiences, making presentation will go smoothly. My goal of next semester is to make really good presentation and have good pronunciation, so I must study harder than this year.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿